Community Forum

TV Slave box Model PX032ANI

New Poster

TV Slave box Model PX032ANI

The slave box (HD) tends to lose it's signal. If I unplug unit from power source and then plug back in, the box will reboot and find signal. I have talked to techs about this problem and they suggest getting box replacement from local store. I have done this twice now and the box behaves like the previous one. I have had the local tech replace the cable from the splitter to the box. That did not fix problem either has same results. My modem and the main dvr box works flawless. I have even exchanged places with the dvr and slave box and slave still behaves the same, so it is not cable related. Can anyone give me a heads up as to the problem? and how to fix it? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: TV Slave box Model PX032ANI

I can certainly check this for you from here if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!