Community Forum

TIVO VOX 1tb

Regular Visitor

TIVO VOX 1tb

If I sign up for a triple play package Can I just say I don't want X1. I was told by rep that you have to have an X1 for signature triple play. I am thinking of switching from directv. I want to use a tivo vox with cablecard instead of the x1. Also what is price of cablecard ?

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: TIVO VOX 1tb

Hi tmanbt, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our forums. I would like to help review current promotions with you and you should be able to use your TiVo.   Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hi ComcastPhil,

Sent you a PM

Official Employee

Thank you, and I have responded to your private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi tmanbt, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you