Community Forum

Status code 340

New Poster

Status code 340

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Official Employee

Re: Status code 340

Hey there, Aharp2000. Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you. Sorry about the error code trouble you're going through. We can help! It sounds like you're using a digital adapter box of ours, is that correct? If so, it likely needs a signal sent to re-establish service. When did it start? Did anything get changed around that may have caused it? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Status code 340

Hi, Aharp2000. I have completed this interaction since we ended up not hearing back from you. If you do end up needing further support with this though, please send me a private message with your name and I will be glad to help you out.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you, take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!