Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Service and Equipment Archival

Administrator

Service and Equipment Archival

Since the Xfinity Forum started in 2003, we have continued to allow topics to live on forever in our public forum. This method has allowed outdated and irrelevant content to remain accessible. This means that some of our users have experienced difficulty finding the Best Answer for their question or get the assistance they are looking for.

Recently, this board underwent a “clean up”. That means that older posts are no longer viewable here. These outdated posts have been moved to our TV Archive Board. You will be able to view those posts there for your reference, you will just no longer be able to interact or reply to them.

After some time in this public archive, those posts will no longer be searchable or viewable. Of course, any topics that are still very active, regardless of the age, will continue to stay in a public board for you to participate in. If one of your posts is archived, don’t worry it will not affect your post count, your rank, or any associated badges.

If you want more information about the Xfinity Help & Support Forum Archival Project, see here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Xfinity-Help-amp-Support-Forum-Archival-Project/td-p/30...

Problem Solver

Re: Service and Equipment Archival

@ComcastJessiewrote:

It’s clean up time!

Since the Xfinity Forum started in 2003, we have continued to allow topics to live on forever in our public forum. This method has allowed outdated and irrelevant content to remain accessible. This means that some of our users have experienced difficulty finding the Best Answer for their question or get the assistance they are looking for.

In the coming days you will notice that this board will undergo a “clean up”. This means that older posts will no longer be viewable here. These outdated posts will move to our TV Archive Board. You will be able to view those posts there for your reference, you will just no longer be able to interact or reply to them.

After some time in this public archive, those posts will no longer be searchable or viewable. Of course, any topics that are still very active, regardless of the age, will continue to stay in a public board for you to participate in. If one of your posts is archived, don’t worry it will not affect your post count, your rank, or any associated badges.

If you want more information about the Xfinity Help & Support Forum Archival Project, see here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Xfinity-Help-amp-Support-Forum-Archival-Project/td-p/30...

ComcastJessie, could you provide a link to the area described in the above highlighted portion of your post?

Administrator

@BlueJay,

I have added the link. Please click the words: "TV Archive Board" in my main post to get to that archive.

Problem Solver

@ComcastJessiewrote:

@BlueJay,

I have added the link. Please click the words: "TV Archive Board" in my main post to get to that archive.

Thank you, ComcastJessie.