Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Seiki tv SE32HS01 need remote codes

New Poster

Seiki tv SE32HS01 need remote codes

I have used code 10178 and it works once the tv is turned on but remote will not turn on the tv. Please help.
New Poster

Re: Seiki tv SE32HS01 need remote codes

We had the same issue... we have changed the remote and the box. Still can not get the ALL ON to work. It will turn everything off, but not ON. Thought about paying the $39 service call just to get this corrected.

The 9-9-1 works setting the code...to turn TV/CABLE on for us. So if someone knows the secret for the ALL ON that will turn the TV and CABLE on&off with one button share it PLEASE. 

New Poster

Had the same problem with a Seiki tv, save yourself the service fee, there doesn't seem to be a code to allow the ON, both comcast/xfinity remotes function all other things then power on. Hope that helps!
New Poster

i'm using my seiki 32" led with just the small DTA box and its remote. for me the 10178 code works with on/off and mute, but cannot change volume. the volume bar appears, but cannot be lowered or go higher, it just appears on the screen that's it. tried everything i could, spent hours... it sucks.

Frequent Visitor

Remote Control Codes

Program Your Universal Cable or Satellite Remote Control to Operate Your New SEIKI Digital HD Television!
If you would like to program your other household remote controls to your new SEIKI Digital HD Television, please consult the User's Manual supplied by your Cable or Satellite provider. The Cable or Satellite providers' User's Manuals should include instructions on how to program their remote to your television. Below is a list of Remote Control Numbers for the most common Cable and Satellite providers. Use the SEIKI Digital HD Television code that is associated with your Cable or Satellite provider (if applicable).

• DIRECTV - 10178
  • Time Warner Cable - 0178
  • Philips - 0002
  • Comcast - 11864 or 10178
  • Cox Communications - 0178
  • Atlas DVR Device URC - 0178
  • Bell Remotes & Dish Network - 505, 506, 516, 523, 526, 566, 573, 612, 627, 647, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 658, 659, 664, 665, 667, 669, 670, 679, 680, 704, 717, 730, 738

If the SEIKI Digital HD Television code associated with your Cable or Satellite provider is not listed above, if the code above does not work, or if you cannot locate the instructions for programming your household remote to your television, call your local Cable or Satellite provider's customer service center.
You may also reach out to us via our page link and fill out the form to let us know which remote brand/cable carrier you are having issues with which Seiki model and we will be glad to look into finding a solution for you.