Community Forum

Rng110 lights flashing

New Poster

Rng110 lights flashing

My box was working fine yesterday morning. Turned it on last night and got a black screen. Box had a solid green light. Couldn't get any response with remote so I unplugged it for a few minutes. That didn't do anything so I unplugged it for a few hours. All the lights started flashing so I unplugged it for the night. I plugged it in this morning and it is still flashing. I left it plugged in all day, hoping it would reset itself. I have also tried to reset the box using the online tool. Still flashing!
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Rng110 lights flashing

Usually that means that the power supply went bad and/or the box is bad. You can swap them out at your local service center

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Rng110 lights flashing

Kshea1213, thank you for reaching out here! Did you get a chance to swap out the box as ComcastAndrew suggested? Let us know if you're still running into any issues. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!