Community Forum

Remote code Polaroid 43gsr4100kl

New Poster

Remote code Polaroid 43gsr4100kl

We just bought this TV on a Black Friday special at Target. I went through all the Polaroid codes for the X1 remote with no luck. Any other thoughts/suggestions to get the Xfinity remote to recognize this TV? Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Remote code Polaroid 43gsr4100kl

I have the same issue tried the manual programing listed in the manual but no luck. Hope someone comes up with the code its a pain keeping track of all the remotes.

New Poster

I have the same model Polaroid which I also purchased from Target. Ran through all the manual codes. Also no joy. Does Comcast support  monitor this forum?

New Poster

Xfinity can you help?

New Poster

none of your codes work

New Poster

please help

New Poster

as soon as possible

New Poster

Did you get an answer? I have the same problem for Polaroid 43GSR4100KL

New Poster

For what it's worth - same issue. ontacted Xfinity, they said Pollaroid sets the codes, contacted Pollariod, guess what - they say it's Xfinity that sets the codes...  ^ months later - no paing; still usng 2 remotes, one for Poerw and volume, other for channel selection. Supprt? not so much.

New Poster

Same here no resolutions from Polaroid or Xfinity Smiley Sad
New Poster

I havre à polaroid tv i nées thé code for m'y re monte 

New Poster

Re: Remote code Polaroid 43gsr4100kl 650gsr4100kn

Well the model number is all the way up to 650gsr4100kn, as of last year, and still no answer. Disappointing. It doesn't even look like Xfinity is aware of the issue as an admin hasn't touched the thread. Does anyone know how to we tag the site admin so they can at least resolve the question in some way?