Community Forum

Re: Ref Code: S0a00

New Poster

Re: Ref Code SOaOO been on my t.v since I got my box Tuesday or Wednesday what's going on I can't get no help on line they just want to sell me more channels. I just want what I'm paying for and not being able to see but being charged for it.
Diamond Problem Solver

Did it ever work?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

@nancykilburn wrote:
Re: Ref Code SOaOO been on my t.v since I got my box Tuesday or Wednesday what's going on I can't get no help on line they just want to sell me more channels. I just want what I'm paying for and not being able to see but being charged for it.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. This issue can and should be corrected, there is some general information and background on this issue at this link:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Pixelation-video-and-audio-dropouts-One-Moment-Please-S0...

I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get this condition resolved. A technician visit may be required to resolve.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @nancykilburn, thanks for reaching out about this and I truly apologize about the delay! I can further assist you with the error you're receiving. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!