Community Forum

Re: Recorded programs deleted automatically

New Poster

I do not have X1.  Xfinity is constantly  pushing their customers to get X1.  A week ago i came home to discover that all the recorded programs on one of my dvr boxes were gone as well as all future recording settings.   The box was 38% full.   A tech came and checked things out and replaced the box.  Four days later all the recorded programs on a dvr  in another room were wiped out. However, all series recording settings and one time recording settings were not deleted. This dvr box was 48-49% full. I was definitely not happy.  I started re-recording programs. Two or three days later all recordings were deleted again.  

Is Xfinity trying to forcing those of us who still have the Legacy system to convert to X1?  If i wanted X1 i would get it .

New Poster

On one occasion recently all of the recordings on both of my DVRs disappeared after an extended electric power outage.  But, in a short time after the power was restored the recordings reappeared on the DVR minus episode information and descriptions.