Community Forum

Re: HBO- From the Earth to the Moon not on demand?

New Poster

Hi,
I was unable to find it on demand either. I don’t have X1 but i was able to find it when i did a search. Why isn’t it showing up in the HBO folder on demand under the list of series?
Official Employee

Greetings, Annmarie2227! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that 'From the Earth to the Moon' isn't showing up in the HBO folder. I have checked into this again and I was able to locate this series in the HBO folder. I know some time has passed since you posted, are you still not seeing this series?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Annmarie2227. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!