Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: DRM Locked channels with cable card

New Poster

I found this thread and I'm having the same issue.  Can you please send the signals to my card?

Official Employee

Virgin78 wrote:

I found this thread and I'm having the same issue.  Can you please send the signals to my card?

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I do see some recent activity on your account from yesterday. Are you still having this issue? Thanks for your patience.

New Poster

Yes, no body at support seems to understand the issue like you do. Can you please assist?
Official Employee

Virgin78 wrote:
Yes, no body at support seems to understand the issue like you do. Can you please assist?

Apologies. I have sent some signals to your cable card that have been known to resolve this issue in most cases. Please let me know how things are now. It may take some time for the guide data to reload. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee
Moved:

removed duplicate post, working this issue in separate thread

New Poster

Could you also send these to my card

Official Employee

@Johnnyc139 wrote:

Could you also send these to my card

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have sent some signals to your cable card that have been known to resolve this issue in many cases. Please let me know how things are now. Thanks again for your patience.

New Poster

Still not able to see hbo on my cable card.

Official Employee

@Johnnyc139 wrote:

Still not able to see hbo on my cable card.

Apologies. I do see a ticket that was opened for this with our advanced repair team on Tuesday, 4/10. The ticket # is CR772843650. In reviewing the ticket it appears that our team called and left voicemail messages on 4/12, 4/15 and 4/16 to the phone number associated with your account in our records .

If there is a better phone number where the team can reach you, please send that along via PM (Private Message)

Thanks for your patience. 

You can click on my name (ComcastTeds) and scroll down to a link that says “Private Message Me”.

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small envelope.

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The envelope icon will have a number next to it if you have any new messages waiting.

To open a PM to read it, double click on the envelope. If you click on the envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.