Community Forum

RNG150N - Black Screen & Data Light Flashing

New Poster

RNG150N - Black Screen & Data Light Flashing

We awoke to no cable TV this morning. I called for technical support and was told the problem was being worked on. We were notified TV was restored at around 1pm. The TV in the family room is working just fine, but the TV in our office wasn't, just the menu saying the channel will be restored shortly on all channels. After 30 minutes, I thought to reset the box by unplugging it for a couple of minutes, but all I have now is a black screen and the white data light on the Motorola RNG150N is flashing. It has been nearly an hour and there's still no signal. All cables etc. are plugged in correctly. A little help, please. Thanks.

Expert

Re: RNG150N - Black Screen & Data Light Flashing

Since they were having problems in your area, I would try unplugging and resetting the one cable-box one more time. Give the box more than 5 minutes after plugging back in before turning it back on.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!