Community Forum

Premium subscriptions not recognized in Tivo VOD or Stream App

New Poster

Premium subscriptions not recognized in Tivo VOD or Stream App

Just noticed that my premium channel subscriptions are no longer being recognized by the VOD app on either of my Tivos.  Watching movies from HBO had worked at least 3 weeks ago.  I also checked and the Stream app also does not seem to let me access any contnet from HBO.  The channels come in just fine on the live feed TV.  Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Official Employee

Re: Premium subscriptions not recognized in Tivo VOD or Stream App

@ryno69 wrote:

Just noticed that my premium channel subscriptions are no longer being recognized by the VOD app on either of my Tivos.  Watching movies from HBO had worked at least 3 weeks ago.  I also checked and the Stream app also does not seem to let me access any contnet from HBO.  The channels come in just fine on the live feed TV.  Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have sent some signals to your cable card that have been known to resolve this issue in many cases. Please let me know how things are now. Thanks again for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!