Community Forum

OnDemand links now in program description

Silver Problem Solver

OnDemand links now in program description

For a few years, there has been a "Watch in HD" link when you tune to a show that is also available in HD. Now, Comcast has done something with some HD networks. It now has a link to OnDemand for that network, but it's not formatted very well and overruns the button:

BadOnDemand.jpg

Official Employee

Re: OnDemand links now in program description

Hi @andyross

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'd like to take a deeper look into this guide issue. How long have you noticed this change on your end? I'm going to see if this is due to a recent update that may have been completed. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Not sure when it happened, but it seems to be just within the past week. Seems as if it was just one of those UI updates.
Official Employee

Ok. If this was a change that was implemented within a recent update, unfortunately, I won't be able to make any changes, but I will pass your feedback regarding the change to my leadership. I am going to reach out and confirm if this is the case or not and will follow up once I receive confirmation. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@andyross

Sorry for the delayed reply. I haven't been able to confirm this, but have talked to some of my peers and would like to do some basic troubleshooting to see if this is a technical issue or related to an update. To begin troubleshooting, can you verify your first and last name and the name of the account holder if different than yours?