Community Forum

Need programming code for an AXESS television for the DIGITAL ADAPTOR REMOTE

Frequent Visitor

Need programming code for an AXESS television for the DIGITAL ADAPTOR REMOTE

I  have contacted XFinity support, with NO SUCCESS, regarding this issue.  I have an AXESS television and there is NO programming code listed to allow the xFinity Digital Adaptor Remote to control the television.  I assume that no one here will have a solution either, but I wanted to share the fact, in case someone is considering an AXESS purchase.

Also, I have contacted AXESS support and marketing directly, regarding the issue, but they too, have ignored my plea.

I am very disappointed in both xFinity (Comcast) and Axess products and services.

New Poster

Re: Need programming code for an AXESS television for the DIGITAL ADAPTOR REMOTE

Did you ever find a solution for pairing your Xfinity remote with an Axess TV??  Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Need programming code for an AXESS television for the DIGITAL ADAPTOR REMOTE

NO SIR!!  And it is very frustrating as NO ONE from Comcast or Axess has chosen to respond to me or to contact me.  The customer service at COMCAST and at AXESS stinks!!

Official Employee

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes
Access isn’t a brand listed so there may not be a compatible but you can try the manual code find. There are some brands that just don’t have a code to use and you’ll have to use 2 remotes

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you Andrew for responding to me (us) here.  It is good to FINALLY know that someone at Comcast does care about customer service, and I appreciate your efforts, even thought it did not solve my challenge.  I do understand that I will just have to "make do" with the situation.  Again, thank you.