Community Forum

Need Comcast Remote Code for Olevia TV

Regular Visitor

Need Comcast Remote Code for Olevia TV

Comcast Television Remote Codes 11240, 11331,  11144 do not work for Olevia TV - Model 232 T11. Tried the three codes listed with no results.  I have a platinum Remote unit.

New Poster

Re: Need Comcast Remote Code for Olevia TV

Just found this code  on the web (11610) and work for my new XFINITY remote with the Olevia TV.  Good Luck

New Poster

wow. im a level 4 comcast tech and i have been searching for a code for my olevia tv for 5 years. thank you so much!! my wife will be so excited that we only need one remote now

New Poster

I upgraded to a DVR and received a new remote today.  It's silver with a red OK button.  My old remote was dark grey with a red OK button.  The code 11610 worked for my Olevia 232-T12 on the OLD remote, but the NEW one doesn't recognize the code.  I tried the search function and it's not helping at all, after searching over 100 codes... Any help?

New Poster

Finally No need to use 2 remotes to access tv and cable box..........

New Poster

setup with the 11610 code.I have the same remote. And after 5 years of FRUSTRATION I finally can use 1 remote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Visitor

It worked. Mucho gracias!!!!

New Poster

My new GE Remote control got the Olevia 46" TV code on the first shot. It is 3081

New Poster

Just tried this code, and as usual, it did not work for my 42" Olevia

Had this TV for 6+ years, and NO code has ever worked for any of the remotes I've had.

New Poster

There are different revisions of each comcast remote. If you remove the back of the remote and look above or below the "pins" there is a code printed. I have found the platinum/silver remotes with revision "JP 2" can use code "11610" which works with most newer Olevia TVs. Whether you can find that remote is another question as most comcast frontline employees wont know anything about this. Good Luck

Greg
Twin Cities CT4
New Poster

still not getting remotes to work

New Poster

11610 work perfectly ty.

Gold Problem Solver

Four year old Thread closed.

-=Ray=-

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.