Community Forum

Lv rm TV activated, Internet activated, but not bdrm, why can't they re-activate bedroom cable?

New Poster

Lv rm TV activated, Internet activated, but not bdrm, why can't they re-activate bedroom cable?

340 error code on bdrm cable, not activated; can't get thru to agent again.  I accidentally 

disconnected our call, automated system won't let me through. Other services are ok, same 

cord connection, why can't they re-activate??0

Problem Solver

Re: Lv rm TV activated, Internet activated, but not bdrm, why can't they re-activate bedroom cable?

Could be the bedroom cable is no longer connected to the Comcast feed.  You need to trace the living room and bedroom cables back to see what they are connecting to.  Could be you need a splitter (re)installed so the bedroom TV gets the same signal as the living room TV.  Do you have a cable box for the bedroom?  Has anything changed recently, e.g. new installation?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Re: Lv rm TV activated, Internet activated, but not bdrm, why can't they re-activate bedroom cable?

Hello @indianchic, thanks for reaching out and I can take a further look into this cable box concern for you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@indianchic, I never received a private message or heard back from you, so I will be locking this thread. Please still send me a private message if you need assistance with this cable box concern. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns. Thanks! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!