Community Forum

Internet usage causes TV pixelation & sound stutter

New Poster

Internet usage causes TV pixelation & sound stutter

having problems with certain channels pixelating when i'm using the internet, moreso when uploading.

i do not have an x1 cablebox. this just started recently

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Internet usage causes TV pixelation & sound stutter

It may be a sign your modem's upstream signals are near the maximum. I have seen this at my parents house when their modem was pushing 58-60 dB upstream.

Official Employee

Hi there, Garyk. 

I want to help you figure out what is going on with your channel pixelating. Let's fix this! 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Garyk, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!