Community Forum

Internet uploading causes TV pixelation & sound stutter (continued)

Contributor

Internet uploading causes TV pixelation & sound stutter (continued)

This is a followup to this thread: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/Internet-uploading-causes-TV-pixelation-amp-sound-stutte...

I just discovered that there appear to be some TV channels that are still pixelating during internet uploads (ex. 830 FXHD). While the issue isn't as extreme as before it's still happening. My only guess is my new modem is operating with different upload frequencies so most channels that were experiencing this issue before are fine. There's clearly something wrong somewhere down the line that's allowing upstreams to back feed into the downstream signal and I doubt it's from within the house since I've literally replaced everything.

This is such a bummer...  I'm out of stuff to fix / replace / config. Not sure where to go from here...

I've included a recent shot of the modem power levels.

modem-check.png
Official Employee

Re: Internet uploading causes TV pixelation & sound stutter (continued)

Hi @ca2kjet. I can assist with checking the diagnostics to your modem and from your local Node/Plant area, so we can continue to work toward getting this resolved for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.