Community Forum

Internet is working. TV broadcast is not.

Regular Visitor

Internet is working. TV broadcast is not.

- Data light is flashing on cable box

- Source is correct --> HDMI1
- Connections checked
- Sent signal to box to reboot

Still not working. No signal, but I can connect to internet and watch Netflix etc..
Expert

Re: Internet is working. TV broadcast is not.

FSilvio wrote:

- Data light is flashing on cable box

- Source is correct --> HDMI1
- Connections checked
- Sent signal to box to reboot

Still not working. No signal, but I can connect to internet and watch Netflix etc..

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

if you have a smart device or desk/laptop available you can view your subscribed channels while Comcast fixes the TV set top box.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello FSilvio, I don't see anything in your area that would be impacting your services at this time but I do see that you have three cable boxes on your account. Are you experiencing issues with all of your equipment? Do you get an error message?  Have you tried rebooting your cable boxes manually by unplugging them from the power source? Also please make sure all of your connections are fastened tight in the back of each cable box. If you need further assistance please reach back out to me here. 

Regular Visitor

Other televisions are working fine. Connections are all checked. I called customer service and they need to send a technician. Thanks

Official Employee

FSilvio wrote: Other televisions are working fine. Connections are all checked. I called customer service and they need to send a technician. Thanks

You're welcome, I show that the work orders have been completed. Did we get everything taken care of for you?