OK, I'm not even sure how I scheduled GOTHAM to record for viewing on my computer, but I don't want it to record every show. I've tried and tried to figure out how to delete it so it is no longer SCHEDULED, but all I can seemingly do is delete each show after it is recorded. How do I unschedule a scheduled show so it doesn't record any more?
Hi jblenkle, I've found this works for me:
1. turn on TV Select MY DVR
2. Select SCHEDULE RECORDINGS
3. Use the RIGHT ARROW for Future Recordings
4. Go to THURSDAY
5. Select GOTHAM
6. Select the RED button (set or cancel a recording)
7. Arrow down to Modify Recording Settings
8. Arrow down and Select- DON'T RECORD THIS SERIES
That should do it. Good Luck, Let me know if this works.
edited to remove spacing-- bj hope it works