Community Forum

HBOGO signin unable

downwind_don
Regular Visitor

HBOGO signin unable

I have 3 TIVO devices that connect to Xfinity/Comcast via cable cards. Two of the three have access to the HBOGO app, one will not signin. Xfinity support had to turn each one on via support chat/calls. During the last try the agent hung up on me. Now when I go to chat, I get the message "Thank you for your interest in chat. We are currently not accepting chat at this time. Please try again later." and when I try to schedule a call I get the message "We're having some trouble scheduling your callback"

What the heck is going on with Xfinity/Comcast???

Rustyben
Expert

Re: HBOGO signin unable

@downwind_don wrote:

I have 3 TIVO devices that connect to Xfinity/Comcast via cable cards. Two of the three have access to the HBOGO app, one will not signin. Xfinity support had to turn each one on via support chat/calls. During the last try the agent hung up on me. Now when I go to chat, I get the message "Thank you for your interest in chat. We are currently not accepting chat at this time. Please try again later." and when I try to schedule a call I get the message "We're having some trouble scheduling your callback"

What the heck is going on with Xfinity/Comcast???

the support is very limited due to the worldwide virus pandemic. stay safe.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!