Community Forum

HBO Go on TiVo

Frequent Visitor

HBO Go on TiVo

With the pending loss of VOD on my TiVo, it would be nice to be able to use HBO Go. When I try to activate the service, i am told that Xfinity does not support HBO Go on this device. Can this be fixed?
Official Employee

Re: HBO Go on TiVo

Hi madray, thank you for reaching out here on our forums and if you are receiving that message the device isn't supported at this time.  

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

@madray wrote:
With the pending loss of VOD on my TiVo, it would be nice to be able to use HBO Go. When I try to activate the service, i am told that Xfinity does not support HBO Go on this device. Can this be fixed?

It's been this way for years with HBO Go (similar with Starz) and the standard response received is "Comcast does not support this feature but you can access using the Xfinity Stream App." Needless to say, don't expect to see it supported anytime soon.

Official Employee

Hello madray, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!