Community Forum

Flex Box and Streaming App

Frequent Visitor

Flex Box and Streaming App

Looks like my post last night was deleted?

Got the new Flex box for streaming content on my TV. Hold that thought.

Read in 2018 that the app Movies Anywhere was coming to Xfinity. It did and is found if you log into Xfinity Stream app.

Guess what is missing from the Xfinity Flex Box for streaming? Yup Xfinity Stream!

So not only is the whole Flex Box menu a pain to navigate because paid and free service is all mixed together, but the company's own streaming app which is very easy to use isn't even on there so I can't access my content on my TV, just on my mobile devices.

Is this going to change? Already knew I wouldn't get Disney+ but not even Xfinity Stream so I can access Movies Anywhere app (or even adding VUDU) is ridiculous. I now have to pay for a different streaming service that can link to Movies Anywhere if I want access.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Flex Box and Streaming App

Your other post is right here where it belongs. Click your username to find anything you post in the future. Stick with that thread, this one is closed
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/Flex-Box-and-Xfinity-Stream-app/m-p/3284929

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!