Community Forum

DVR shows recordings from August 2017 won't delete

New Poster

DVR shows recordings from August 2017 won't delete

About 2-3 weeks ago all of the sudden several shows from August 2017 appeared on our DVR that had been deleted back during that time.  System reboots and total system refreshes wont remove them and it wont let me delete them.  I've contacted support several times and each time have been told to give it a couple days and here we are several weeks later and they are still in our que.  Very frustrating that nobody knows how or why or what to do to get them off of the DVR.  Any suggestions out there??

New Poster

Re: DVR shows recordings from August 2017 won't delete

So last night I unplugged every single box (I have 4 and 2 DVR's) and did a system refresh with just one of the main ones and then plugged each box back in and I'm STILL having the same issue.

New Poster

Well, I'm not getting help from anybody so I'm going to have to have a tech come out.  Nothing has changed on any of our DVR's...very disappointing with how much we pay each month to have service like this.  Today our local channels went out for no reason and had to reboot twice and magically they were on again...

New Poster

Same issues here. Kind of pathetic that no one responds when you're posting on Xfinity's site.