Community Forum

DVR Recordings & Scheduled Programs all missing

New Poster

DVR Recordings & Scheduled Programs all missing

Yesterday there was a power outage for about 20 minutes.  when the power returned, the TV came back on but none of the cable box/DVR commands would do anything.  went to the box itself - and even the power button did nothing (so the box was completely hung).  Power cycled the box via pulling the AC and it came back up and all was normal - or so i thought.

This morning (15+ hrs after the power cycle), went to my DVR recordings and they are all gone (0% utlization) and additionally there are no scheduled programs and there are no programs to manage when Manage My DVR.  so everything about the DVR is gone.  Tried to go online and at least see if i could retrieve my Series Recordings so i could at least reprogram the 50+ shows.  Can't find anything.

Am open to any solution - main win would be to get my Series Programming back as there were only a handful of programs recorded that we had not watched.  Any ideas on how to retrieve or at least find a list of everythng that was in the Series Priority?

thanks

New Poster

Re: DVR Recordings & Scheduled Programs all missing

One last piece of info - the cable box is a Motorola DCX3400.