Connect to Amazon Prime video

New Poster

Connect to Amazon Prime video

How do I connect my TV to Amazon Prime 

Expert

Re: Connect to Amazon Prime video

@Eugenejames5302 wrote:

How do I connect my TV to Amazon Prime 

are you asking about connecting via an X1 set top box or roku (beta) or via PC on the connection?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

If you have a smart tv, just search for the Amazon Prime app and down-load it to your Tv's memory. To watch most programing you will need to be a Amazon Prime member.

If you do not own a smart tv just purchase the Amazon Broadband box (about $100.) and you will need any high-speed broadband provider.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Gold Problem Solver

Eugenejames5302 wrote: How do I connect my TV to Amazon Prime 

See https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201460880.

New Poster

I have XI Xfinity and can not locate Amazon Prime Video anymore in Web or Apps ... where do I find this?

Diamond Problem Solver

@Morkman wrote:

I have XI Xfinity and can not locate Amazon Prime Video anymore in Web or Apps ... where do I find this?

It's never been there on the X1 platform, there is no Amazon Prime app at this time. However, announced today, 08/02/18, Comcast and Amazon announces their parnership to launch Prime Video on Xfinity X1 later this year. For more information and updates, see here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Amazon-Prime-Video-to-come-to-Xfinity-X1/td-p/3124957

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

X1

Expert

@doris513 wrote:

X1

you may connect using any web page or app that you have available. the X1 does not have an app for that.