Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Cannot delete DVR recordings

Regular Visitor

Cannot delete DVR recordings

I have a series of recordings from August 2017 which I cannot delete. I had a service technician at my home and he was unable to resolve it. Supposedly, these recordings were downloaded to another device and need to be deleted there first. I have no recollection of downloading anything and do not have a device with any downloaded programs. I continue to get an XRE-06034 error. How does this get resolved?
New Poster

Re: Cannot delete DVR recordings

I have this EXACT same issue. Have spoken to over 15 techs and had one come to my home to "diagnose". No progress has been made, and no follow-up from Xfinity. What are we paying for?

Regular Visitor

I was hoping to find someone who resolved this. Does anyone from Xfinity read this forum??
Official Employee

Hello All, 

This sounds like something that will need to be investigated by the advanced techs and engineers. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

Was a solution ever found for this? I'm having the same issue and have had 3 contacts with support so far to no resultion. Would greatly appreciate some assitance.

Regular Visitor

Sadly, this problem has not been resolved despite two visits to my home by technicians and a variety of exchanges with Comcast technical folks. Must be a significant issue in their system.
Official Employee

@RichLes

I'm showing the advanced techs attempted to contact you regarding this issue and you were not available. I will reply to your private message with our next steps on how to get this resolved. Chat with you soon.