Community Forum

Cablecard lost entitlements

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Cablecard lost entitlements

On one of my TVs, I am getting the "subscription required" message on all channels.  Ceton tuner with a cable card.  It stopped working at roughly 10 AM today.  I have tried the troubleshooting from the My Xfinity App, as well as trying to repair from the cablecard activation site.  The activation site had the correct info for both the card nd the host but reported an error when trying to do the repair.  This happened a few months ago (not sure how long).

(edited for clarity)

Official Employee

Re: Cablecard lost entitlements

@smsTarrant wrote:

On one of my TVs, I am getting the "subscription required" message on all channels.  Ceton tuner with a cable card.  It stopped working at roughly 10 AM today.  I have tried the troubleshooting from the My Xfinity App, as well as trying to repair from the cablecard activation site.  The activation site had the correct info for both the card nd the host but reported an error when trying to do the repair.  This happened a few months ago (not sure how long).

(edited for clarity)

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have sent some signals to your cable card that have been known to resolve this issue in many cases. Please let me know how things are now. Thanks again for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have checked a few random channels and everything appears to be functioning properly again.  Thank you for your assistance.

Official Employee

@smsTarrant wrote:

I have checked a few random channels and everything appears to be functioning properly again.  Thank you for your assistance.

You are very welcome, thanks for your patience!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!