Community Forum

CableCard and Ceton

Regular Visitor

CableCard and Ceton

Is there an update to AntiVirus (Norton) that changes my Ceton card??

I was starting Win7, got the CableCard working, then must have gotten an update which knocked out the CableCard.

I've been watching it for 5 years and can't now.  I know of a Windows Update came across but I didn't see anything.

Any updates??  

Regular Visitor

Re: CableCard and Ceton

Anyone???

Official Employee

z31kid, thanks for alerting us about your cable card issues. I'd be happy to troubleshoot and try to get this back-up and running. Please send me a private message with your full name for assistance. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Message sent!

Official Employee

Got it, thanks! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

The Data ID has changed.... again.

HELP!

Official Employee

The Data ID has changed.... again.

HELP!

Thanks for the update. I've sent you a response in private message. Sorry for the delay!