Cable not on

Why is my cable off
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Cable not on

@Bjones50 wrote:
Why is my cable off

Did you call 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@Bjones50 wrote:
Why is my cable off

I see this is your first post. Are you talking about a cable connection plate in an apartment or home that is new for you?  It could be a roof antenna, cable, or satellite. They all look similar.

To get new service someone usually has to come out and connect, or turn on the service for that coaxial cable.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I can certainly check this for you from here if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!