Community Forum

Cable Wall Outlet

New Poster

Cable Wall Outlet

What is the "Cable Wall Outlet" and where is it located?
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Cable Wall Outlet

The cable wall outlet is normally a F connector faceplate mounted on the wall in a room that the TV's located in. 


The cable wall outlet would normally look like this and can be white, ivory or brown.  The coaxial jumper cable would attach between the wall outlet and the coax input connector on the back of a cable box.



 In some cases, there would not be an outlet, but just the coax cable coming out of the wall or floor connecting directly to the cable box.