Community Forum

Cable TV response

New Poster

Cable TV response

My TV is responding very slowly to the remote. In fact several times I have had to give up and switch off and on. At times when this happens I get. black screen. 

Official Employee

Re: Cable TV response

Hello, Bill017. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

Have you already had the chance to try a hard-reset by unplugging and plugging back in the cable box? You may also want to check the battery level of your remote and replace the batteries. 

Please give those steps a try and let us know if it helps or if you need further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cable TV response

Bill017, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get the remote working more reliably again, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!