Community Forum

Assistance with CableCard validation for HDHomeRun Device

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Assistance with CableCard validation for HDHomeRun Device

Hello.  I'm hoping that someone can assist me with getting the CableCard validation completed for a Silicon Dust HDHomeRun device.   I've spent some time with support on the phone but they don't seem to be too familiar with this process.   I see some similar posts on the forum.   The CableCard i was given is from Technicolor (Cisco) so it doesn't produce a dataID and seems like that's what may be causing the issue for the representatives on the phone.   

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you help me set this up?  

Thanks ....

Expert

Re: Assistance with CableCard validation for HDHomeRun Device

oh2kool4u,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Assistance with CableCard validation for HDHomeRun Device

Hello oh2kool4u. I can assist with pairing your CableCARD. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!