Community Forum

New Poster

How to fix code 221
Expert

Re: 221

@Michellerenee61 wrote:
How to fix code 221

thanks for the post but you have not given enough information. Do you have the X1 cable set top boxes or the legacy older system?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@Michellerenee61 wrote:
How to fix code 221

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. It sounds like the DTA device that you have is looking for a required update and is having trouble getting that.

This is likely due to a communication issue, bad cabling or some other interference issue along the signal path.

I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Michellerenee61 - 

Welcome to the forums! I would be happy to take a look at this further with you and troubleshoot the DTA. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.