- Download the Xfinity My Account app for Apple devices
- Download the Xfinity My Account app for Android devices
If you don't have an Apple or Android mobile phone, you can go to Xfinity My Account online.
What Can I Do with the Xfinity My Account App?
Get the latest version of the Xfinity My Account app for up-to-date features and security enhancements:
Xfinity My Account App FunctionsDo any of the following with the Xfinity My Account app:
- See your bill
- Make a payment - specify a payment amount, schedule a date and pay with:
- Credit/debit card - enter information or use your smartphone to take a snapshot
- Bank account
- Manage your billing preferences:
- Store payment methods
- Sign up for Paperless Billing or automatic payments
- See scheduled payments
- Turn on Touch ID for bill details
- Change your display name
- See your account number, address, email addresses, Security PIN and Xfinity Voice number(s).
- See date and time of appointment.
- Reschedule or cancel repair appointments.
- Find Xfinity Store locations in your area and get directions.
See your Xfinity TV, Internet, Voice and Home services:
- See devices and connections status.
- Troubleshoot and restart your devices.
- See your channel lineup or search for a channel.
- Set up your remote control.
- Change your WiFi network name and password for Xfinity Wireless Gateways.
- See Internet Usage Meter (in select markets).
Help & Support:
- Request a call back from an Xfinity representative.
- Search helpful FAQs.
- Contact Xfinity by sending a tweet to @ComcastCares on Twitter.
- Find out if there's an outage in your area.