Community Forum

"Your billing details are currently unavailable."

New Poster

"Your billing details are currently unavailable."

For many months now, I am able to log into my Xfinity account but cannot see any billing information. I only get the message "Your billing details are currently unavailable." I elected to opt out of mailing so I haven't been able to determine what I owe and what for. I will no longer blindly pay an approximate amount without being sure I'm not paying for services or equipment I don't use. Please assist in getting me access to my billing information

Expert

Re: "Your billing details are currently unavailable."

@Keiff wrote:

For many months now, I am able to log into my Xfinity account but cannot see any billing information. I only get the message "Your billing details are currently unavailable." I elected to opt out of mailing so I haven't been able to determine what I owe and what for. I will no longer blindly pay an approximate amount without being sure I'm not paying for services or equipment I don't use. Please assist in getting me access to my billing information

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: "Your billing details are currently unavailable."

Hello, Keiff! Thank you for reaching out here on the forums regarding the online account. I totally understand how important it is to be able to review your bill, and I'm here to help! Let's take a look at the account together to get this resolved. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? Looking forward to it. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!