Community Forum

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."

New Poster

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."

Title. New account, but can't view any information/details at all here on the website or on the mobile app. I've tried calling multiple times concerning this issue and just been given the run around. Can log in fine but can't view any account information at all and would really like to tie my phone number to my account so I can sign up for a plan and setup wifi/internet service in my dorm. 

Website Error Message: 

Sorry

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later.

Mobile Error Message: "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?" 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."

@Munishin wrote:

Title. New account, but can't view any information/details at all here on the website or on the mobile app. I've tried calling multiple times concerning this issue and just been given the run around. Can log in fine but can't view any account information at all and would really like to tie my phone number to my account so I can sign up for a plan and setup wifi/internet service in my dorm. 

Website Error Message: 

Sorry

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later.

Mobile Error Message: "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?" 

Call 1800comcast and ask for Billing and see if there is an issue with your account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."

Tried that yesterday to no avail.