Community Forum

"We couldn't sign you into My Account."

Regular Visitor

"We couldn't sign you into My Account."

I signed up for an account for my new home on Monday and today when I went to check on my account, I got the attached error message (i.e., We couldn't sign you into My Account. Unfortunately, you won't be able to manage your account at this time.).

Is this a problem others have encountered? Is there a way to troubleshoot besides calling customer service?

Thanks for any insights!

Kyle

Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 5.37.01 PM.png
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: "We couldn't sign you into My Account."

Known issue, so far with no resolution.  One of the employees should be by shortly to help.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for the reply. Hoping they stop by soon--my service is being connected tomorrow, would be nice to be able to log in!

Regular Visitor

I spoke with a representative on the phone yesterday and am still having an issue: now I no longer see an error screen, just a neverending "..." of the page trying to load. Can a Comcast rep please reach out here?

Official Employee

Hi k2v1m, 

I apologize for the delayed reply. I can help get this taken care of. We will need to activate your Comcast username on the backend in order for you to access your account. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

If I don't reply right away, I will reach out when I get back in the office. My working hours are Sunday-Thursday's 2:30-11 PM MST.