Community Forum

"We couldn't sign you into My Account"

New Poster

"We couldn't sign you into My Account"

I posted here yesterday but still have not heard a response. I am still unable to access my account. Every time I try to log in I get the message pasted below. I would really appreciate some help with this.

We couldn't sign you into My Account.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to manage your account at this time.

Official Employee

Re: "We couldn't sign you into My Account"

Hello alexnesteruk, I can assist you with getting signed into your account. I want to check your account settings on the back end to make sure your provisioned correctly, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

New Poster

I have the same problem. Can you help me?
Official Employee

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I have the same problem, could you help me as well please?

Official Employee

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I have the same problem every time I try to sign in please help.
Regular Visitor

This is my problem as well will a comcast employee please assist me too?

New Poster

I'm having the same message/issue. Please help.

Official Employee

Hi All,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please send me a private message with your full name, address and phone number. Just click my name and then click private message me. 

KenF

New Poster

im also having this issue who can i talk with to fix this situation

Official Employee

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I'm having the same issue could use some help.

Regular Visitor

I'm also having this issue. In addition, it appears I cannot send any private messages, presumably due to my account being new? This is the screen that shows up when I attempt to send a private message:

comcastwhy.PNG

Bronze Problem Solver

A known issue is preventing your image from being seen, but private messaging is now disabled for new members, and has been declared a "violation of forum guidelines."  https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Private-Messaging/m-p/2936832#M154540 

You can describe your problem here, and we'll see what we can do to help.  Smiley Happy

Regular Visitor

That's unfortunate, as the online chat functionality is also not working for me - I keep getting an error message stating I need to enter a valid  account number when no such field exists on the form I filled out to initiate the chat. I guess I just need to call them.

New Poster

Hi,

I am having this problem as well and was wondering if an Xfinity rep could help me out as well. Thanks.

Official Employee

Hello all,

If you experience an issue with signing in to My Account, please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. I will investigate your issue. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.