Community Forum

"We are having some trouble connecting to My Account"

Regular Visitor

"We are having some trouble connecting to My Account"

I've been trying to view my bill and set-up autopay but getting the following error message all the time: We are having some trouble connecting to My Account.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: "We are having some trouble connecting to My Account"

Hello, zburcham. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues getting into the My Account app or website. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name and the user id you are using to log in so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Thank you for that information, <edited>. It looks like I'm having some issues trying to pull up the account. Would you be able to provide me with the phone number or even the account number if you have that by chance?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, zburcham. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.