Community Forum

"Sorry, communication error has occurred..." Error Message

Regular Visitor

"Sorry, communication error has occurred..." Error Message

Hello,

Looks like a common issue on here. I'm getting the "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." error message when I login. Could I please receive some assistance?

Thank you.

New Poster

Communication Error

I cannot manage my xfinity account. I just keep getting an error message: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

Please help with this because I was trying to sign up for services and now I can't even see my account.

New Poster

Error message

Whenever I try to log in, I am getting this message: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

Please help! You guys really need to fix this problem since there seem to be so many people having the same issue. 
New Poster

Re: Error message

I am having this same issue and I would like it resolved as soon as possible.

Please assist.

Thank you

New Poster

A communication error has occurred.

I get this error message when I try to login into my comcast account : "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I am a new customer and signed up for your Internet service! Please help with this.

Official Employee

Re: Communication Error

Greetings, Hannahth! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with the My Account app or website. The My Account app is certainly an amazing tool to use once we can get you in there. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name, phone number on the account, and user id you are trying to login with so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Mine also says the same thing! Very frustrating that i cannot access anything...
Official Employee

Hey Lindseycook. Thanks for reaching out on the forums as well. I apologize to hear you are running into the same issue. I can certainly look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Re: Error message

@swso and @bquince871, thanks for reaching out about your login error message on the My account portal. I'd be happy to help. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

Ken

Official Employee

Re: "Sorry, communication error has occurred..." Error Message

bananalee, Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I'm so glad you reached out to us about this issue. I can absolutely help you with this communication error!  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

Regular Visitor

A communication error has occurred...

Hello everyone,

I am a new Xfinity customer, and I'm quite perplexed about why I keep receiving a concerning error message. Whenever I try to sign into my account, I receive the following message: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." This is especially frustrating, since I was recently required to pay a 25 dollar deposit before receiving professional installation services for my gigabit internet. I was told that I had to pay by last night, so I went online and paid through a billpay link that I received via email. Despite the fact that I did pay the 25 dollars last night, it is difficult to confirm that the installation is still scheduled for this Saturday, as I had originally planned. 

I realize that the error message I'm receiving is a common problem that is likely due to a synchronization issue, which means that I cannot merely fix it on my end. If I could be allowed to private message an employee as a means of getting this resolved ASAP, then I would be very thankful and greatly appreciative of their assistance. I hope to hear from somebody soon.

Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occurred.

Greetings, dbrown9! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with getting into the My Account app or website. That's certainly frustrating as it's an amazing tool to use once we have you in there. I can certainly look into this. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name, user id you are logging in with, and the phone number that's on the account so I may further assist you?

Regular Visitor

Yes, I am having the same issues as well.

Official Employee

Hi bfries11. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting the communication error message. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

New Poster

I have been having the same issue as well. It is a little frustrating.
Regular Visitor

Re: A communication error has occurred...

I am still waiting for a reply. Please respond to my original message. Thanks.
Official Employee

Hi Chronos166. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can help with troubleshooting your sign in error. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

Official Employee

Hi JMA1986. We welcome you to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. We apologize you are encountering an error with your account. I can assist with troubleshooting your communication error. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

Regular Visitor

Communication Error

Hi I am unable to access my account through Xfinity because of this error message:

"A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

Can you please assist?

Regular Visitor

Any word on a fix?

Regular Visitor

I have been having the same issue as well...
Regular Visitor

Im having the same issue as OP. I want to pm you but i dont see the option to do so.
Regular Visitor

Unfortunately, you will likely be waiting a while. I made my original post on the 16th, and this issue is still not resolved. I can't do something as simple as checking my bill because nobody cares enough to fix this issue quickly. I can tell you that it is definitely a synchronization issue, and that it can be easily fixed on their end. I have looked through past posts to garner that this error is extremely common, and it is a straight forward fix for any employee on this forum. So, why is this taking so long? I have no idea, and this is why I feel frustrated. Could an employee who is actually working today please respond to this message, so I can get this issue resolved today? I am not enjoying my day off because I cannot even access my account in an effort to change my router username and password. I did a factory reset on the router, but I need to set up a new username and password for the connection, which I cannot do without access to my account. Please help me access my account today!

Regular Visitor

Same haha. I ordered service 3 days ago and wont have it installed until the 25th, there are xfinity hotspots nearby but cant use them because of afforementioned issues.
New Poster

I'm having the same issue

Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue as many other users. I login to my account and when I attempt to look at my account details or any other account specific page I get an error stating "Sorry A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." I have not been able to see any of my account info since starting service and due to this error I'm not sure how to view or pay my bill online. @ComcastMichael , please help.

New Poster

A Communication Error Has Occurred (New customer)

When attempting to log-in, I get the following message: "Sorry A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I made my account a few days ago, and this has been occuring since making it.

Regular Visitor

Any update?

Official Employee

Hey there, phoward131. Sorry to hear about these issues! I see you sent ComcastMichael a PM. He will get back to you as soon as possible. 

New Poster

I am also experiencing this issue and already posted another post about it. Please help! Thanks

Official Employee

kmlmerson, I see you also sent ComcastMichael a PM. He is off today but will be back in the office tomorrow. 

In order to receive a timely response, we do ask to keep all questions or concerns public until you are prompted to send a PM to myself or other users. 

Official Employee

Hello Forgemaster. Thank you for creating a thread on our Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting your Communication Error. I have received and responded to your private message. Thank you. 

Please know that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines

New Poster

There are a million posts with this same issue. Xfinity please fix this issue so people don’t continue to post about it. I made a post about it too and have received no responses. Why continually have people flood the forum with the same question? I’ll be calling Xfinity today to get a solution.
Official Employee

Apologies for my delay in getting back to you, JMA1986. Your responses came in on my days off. I did receive your private message and have responded, so we can go ahead and continue to work on your issue. Thank you.

Official Employee

Hey Jekells. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist you as well with the Communication Error you are receiving. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Official Employee

Hi keyserj. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum as well. I can also assist you with the Communication Error you are experiencing. I have received and responded to your private message. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

kmlmerson, we have received your PM and apologize for the delayed response. I have responded accordingly to your message and I look forward to your reply so that I can quickly help you access your account again. 

Official Employee

Hello, Lindseycook. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

Official Employee

Hello, hannahth. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

Official Employee

Hi bananalee. Since we didn't receive a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

New Poster

A communication error has occurred for as long as I've had my account.

Just like many others, when I try to do anything with my account it says a communication error has occurred.  Call me crazy, but it seems it would be more helpful to offer a fix instead of asking people to PM employees.  Either way, a fix would be nice, even if I have to PM someone.  Thanks.

New Poster

Re: A communication error has occurred for as long as I've had my account.

I am in the same position.  I feel like this is a pretty common error that can be easily fixed.  I am seeing the communication error pop up every time I try to log in.

Official Employee

As there have been no new replies on this thread in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get this login issue fixed so you could access your account again, but if anyone still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

Official Employee

Hi Chronos166, glad we were able to resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you need any further help, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else.

Official Employee

Thank you for private messaging me, JMA1986. I did not receive a private message response from you. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

Official Employee

Hello bfries11. Thank you for private messaging me. Due to elapsed time with no private message response from you, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

Official Employee

Thanks for sending me a PM, Jekells. I responded and did not receive a response from you. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

Official Employee

Hello Forgemaster. Thanks for private messaging me. Due to elapsed time with no private message response, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

Official Employee

Hi keyserj, glad we were able to resolve your error. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums! This post has now been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you need any further help, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else.

Official Employee

Re: A communication error has occurred for as long as I've had my account.

Hi Chriscowdrey, thank you for reaching out here on our community forums. I would like to look into this issue for you and troubleshoot it further on my side.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you