Community Forum

"Sorry, communication error has occurred..." Error Message

New Poster

"Sorry, communication error has occurred..." Error Message

Hello,

Looks like a common issue on here. I'm getting the "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." error message when I login. Could I please receive some assistance?

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: "Sorry, communication error has occurred..." Error Message

bananalee, Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I'm so glad you reached out to us about this issue. I can absolutely help you with this communication error!  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes, I am having the same issues as well.

Official Employee

Hi bfries11. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting the communication error message. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have been having the same issue as well. It is a little frustrating.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Chronos166. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can help with troubleshooting your sign in error. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

Official Employee

Hi bananalee. Since we didn't receive a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

Official Employee

Hi Chronos166, glad we were able to resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you need any further help, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else.

Official Employee

Hello bfries11. Thank you for private messaging me. Due to elapsed time with no private message response from you, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again.