Community Forum

"Shop/Upgrade" and "Manage Plan"

New Poster

"Shop/Upgrade" and "Manage Plan"

Does the "Shop/Upgrade" and "Manage Plan" functionality on the xfinity website work for anybody?

For what I read here, it's been an issue since this summer

I get the error message "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help". This is super annoying. Then when I call I'm on a 20-45 minute hold then another hour phone call to make any changes. Researching older forums this seems to be an ongoing issue with Xfinity. Has anyone figured out to avoid this?

Official Employee

Re: "Shop/Upgrade" and "Manage Plan"

Hello fabolousity00. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post.  We apologize for the inconvenience. If you need assistance going over the offers available to your account, I can help. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!