Community Forum

"Manage Plan" link not working

New Poster

"Manage Plan" link not working

The "Manage Plan" link does not work.  It just directs you to an error page where you must call the 1-800 help number.  When I started my service a month ago, the xfinity team member said I would be able to manage my plan from my computer without calling in.  I wanted to cancel my offer for streaming TV channels and haven't been able to since the link is broken.

Please fix this!!!  I am being charged for a service that I was told I could cancel and I am not able to cancel it since the link to "Manage Plan" does not work. 

Please make it so I can manage my plan from my computer.  Please do not offer any alternative method to solve this.  Please do not tell me to call the 1-800 number to fix this.  Please make it so  that I may manage my plan from the link that says "Manage Plan"

Official Employee

Re: "Manage Plan" link not working

Hello, jrodowick, thank you for reaching out here over the forums! I would be more than happy to help remove the channels as well as assist with the website/app to ensure it's working properly. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

I'm getting the same thing, but with a different page.
Official Employee

Hi, MikaelaArsenaul! Which page is giving you an error message? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!