Community Forum

new thread

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

new thread

I wish we could create threads like this for: 

1) The down rezzi to 720p from 1080i

2) No 3rd party app authentication for: NFL Network, Starz, Viacom Channels (MTV, VH1, etc) 

3) Only having 1 or 2 premium channels in HD while the rest are in SD....... 

4) NOT HAVING NHL CENTER ICE IN HD ... NOT HAVING NBA LEAGUE PASS IN FULL HD...

NOT HAVING BEIN SPORTS IN HD... and now not having it all ???!!!!?!?!?!

Official Employee

Re: new thread

@Waqas1 wrote:

I wish we could create threads like this for: 

1) The down rezzi to 720p from 1080i

2) No 3rd party app authentication for: NFL Network, Starz, Viacom Channels (MTV, VH1, etc) 

3) Only having 1 or 2 premium channels in HD while the rest are in SD....... 

4) NOT HAVING NHL CENTER ICE IN HD ... NOT HAVING NBA LEAGUE PASS IN FULL HD...

NOT HAVING BEIN SPORTS IN HD... and now not having it all ???!!!!?!?!?!

All of those topics and more have current threads or you can certainly start a new one if the topic is not covered.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

1) The down rezzi to 720p from 1080i- this is quite awful- 10000% agree

2) No 3rd party app authentication for: NFL Network, Starz, Viacom Channels (MTV, VH1, etc) - no comment, not 'a thing' for me

3) Only having 1 or 2 premium channels in HD while the rest are in SD....... That's not true here in Michigan, 90% of the premiums are in HD

4) NOT HAVING NHL CENTER ICE IN HD ... NOT HAVING NBA LEAGUE PASS IN FULL HD. (both are in HD via the beta) My GF watched every single Penguins game in HD this past season via NHL center ice (from Michigan)

Official Employee

You’ve already started multiple threads on all of those topics on multiple days. Click on your name to locate them.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!