Community Forum

login loop

Frequent Visitor

login loop

Login loop and techs got me frustrated so I canceled xfinity. What is a good provider in the Alvin, Tx area?

Valued Contributor

Re: login loop

You might do a Goggle/Bing/etc internet search, rather than posting on an Xfinity Community Forum.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Contributor

Seriously,  jav6joev? Why don't you try being helpful instead of being a jerk. Google and Bing search won't help.
Valued Contributor

Here's some help, where's yours?

Joe V
Alvin TX.jpg
Contributor

He's complaining about the login loop. Get with the program.

Valued Contributor

Read the post again.  He/she left Xfinity (yes, because of the login loop and frustration with support) and asked for advice about other providers in Alvin, TX.

Joe V
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for the replies. I do see providers in  my area and probably asked the question rhetorically with frustration. I did cancel my account but still have access today, guessing will have service until I do not pay. I'm hoping someone from Xfinity will call and give a legitimate look at what is troubling so many customers. Tech called today in reference to the work order number I was provided, wanted to start over so I indulged him, still no results. Same issue on laptop, phone, Google, IE and neighbor's PC. 

Frequent Visitor

Re:sign on login loop

Update - just off the phone with another tech. Went through several different tests and he really had my hopes up but now says Xfinity is blocking access for security of my personal information. He believes it may be a setting in Google that triggered this and is why I cannot get to my account from any device. I did get the mobile Xfinity app and it runs fine. 

Frequent Visitor

Yes thank you. I have been all over looking for help. Xfinity online help no bueno. Xfinity Store face to face no help. Even read articles online from years before. Hoping someone here may have come across before or found a solution. Thinking forum may be a central information point to exchange ideas and answers.
New Poster

I'm having the same login loop prob.

Official Employee

@jtsmagic

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. I've replied to your private message stating I've completed some troubleshooting that should resolve your login issue. Can you please try to log in and let me know if you have any changes on your end? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I, too, am having this issue.

Official Employee

Hi @preston_davis

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum.I was able to confirm you are currently working with @ComcastAlly on another thread about your login issue. To avoid 2 people working on your account at once, I am going to allow her to finish assisting you. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!