Community Forum

login Error

New Poster

login Error

Hi, after I log in to my account, the website only got me “communication error”. If I try to view the bill without logging in, it says “We couldn’t match your information”. Could you help me to solve it? I think it’s a synchronization problem.

Problem Solver

Re: login Error

Have you searched for other posts with similar issues?

This is a common problem with many threads discussing/reporting it. There is a trick to get an agents' attention, however they don't want it posted publicly. You'll just have to be patient for an agent to respond on this forum.

Another poster has stated: "This was resolved by phone with a tech. My credentials were not linked to the proper account after changes were made to the system."

You might also call 1-800-COMCAST and ask if the agent can link your profile login to your account properly. If they cannot, then ask if they can escalate it to the next level support.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello @bingxuez, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We definitely want you to be able to successfully log into your Xfinity online account. I can absolutely assist you with getting this error corrected. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@bingxuez, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this login concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're are here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you choosing Comcast as your service provider. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!