Community Forum

insecure broswer issue

Frequent Visitor

insecure broswer issue

Hello-

I also am having problems accessing xfinity through google chrome. I have updated, uninstalled, reinstalled,  cleared cache, etc. and still get the error code. This is the message I'm getting:  

Upgrade Your Browser to Access XFINITY

I also am not able to get email from comcast either. 

Thanks for your help!

Rbss

Official Employee

Re: insecure broswer issue

Hey there, rbss! I just responded back to your PM regarding the issues with accessing the websites. Looking forward to hearing back from you there! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your response. Do you have a solution to this yet? I noticed a number of people are experiencing this issue.

Rbss

Official Employee

rbss, we'd need to troubleshoot and submit a ticket from the account to take a look at this further. Did you receive my last PM? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Yes I did, if you mean this one: 

"Hey there, rbss! I just responded back to your PM regarding the issues with accessing the websites. Looking forward to hearing back from you there! "

Frequent Visitor

I am still waiting for your response & solution.

Thanks,

Rbss7

Official Employee

Hi @rbss

I'm following up for ComcastAlly. It appears as if you may have missed the last message she sent you, but I will pick up where she left off. Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name so we can begin to investigate? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.  

Frequent Visitor

"To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message."

I click on your name and I am directed to a listing of all your responses to other issues, but no "send a message"  option, so that's why I posted again.

Bob

Expert

@rbss wrote:

"To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message."

I click on your name and I am directed to a listing of all your responses to other issues, but no "send a message"  option, so that's why I posted again.

Bob

The Send a message box is to the top right of the profile.  You may have to scroll over to see it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your reply, but there is nothing about sending a message in the right of the profile page. I guess I'm just too dense to see it.

Here's a screenshot of what I see:

page.jpg
Frequent Visitor

NOW it's there!

Expert

@rbss wrote:

NOW it's there!

It's like taking your car into the mechanic because of a knock in the engine only to have it not do it while talking with him.  Until you start to drive OUT.

I'm glad you found it!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@rbss, thanks for sending us a private message again! I offer my deepest apologies for the huge delayed response from us. I wanted to inform you that I have replied to your PM and look forward to hearing back from you. 

Official Employee

@rbss, I wanted to inform you that I will be closing this thread, but please send me another private message if you still need assistance with this browser concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.