Community Forum

credit on my bill

Regular Visitor

credit on my bill

credit on my bill

Regular Visitor

Re: my.Xfinity.com/coupon

Can not find the site for begin activation to credit on my bill have code number cannot find what todo with it

Regular Visitor

Why send out mail for free movies. When you cannot activate the product 

Expert

Re: credit on my bill

Platcha wrote:

credit on my bill

Your post is a little vague.  Could you please give us more detail about what you're asking?

Thanks

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Hi Platcha -- I can help you redeem your coupon. Here is how you do that:

Click the Activate Your Coupon button in the email that was sent to you or visit the XFINITY microsite at http://my.xfinity.com/coupon if you received a letter in the mail.

Click the Sign In button, then sign in using your XFINITY username and password.

Click Begin Activation.

Determine how you would like to use your coupon. The option to apply your coupon to an XFINITY On Demand rental or purchase will be pre-selected. If you wish to use your coupon as a credit on your bill, click Select a different way to apply your coupon, then click the radio button next to Apply as a credit to your monthly bill. After you've made your selection, click Activate.

Verify that the coupon has been applied to the appropriate location. If you select the rental/purchase credit option, you'll be presented with your current balance each time you sign in to http://my.xfinity.com/coupon, as well as the option to view your balance history.

New Poster

Hi ComcastZach. Not everyone received the email to activate their coupon. I received a mailing with my activation code and instructions.  I tried going to the my.xfinity.com/coupon site but came up empty.  I finally just clicked Support at the top left of My Xfinity page and entered the word Coupon in the help/search field, which then got me to the Registering Your Coupon section.  Then and only then, could I click on the my.xfinity.com/coupon microsite (in the paragraph) to activate my coupon.  Hope this helps everyone else who had this problem.

Official Employee

Hi browneyedgirl2, 

Thanks for providing the steps of how you were able to activate your coupon. I'm sure others will find this helpful. If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, feel free to reach out.

Happy Holidays!